- 2.50 KGS
Step up from knobs, confounding menus, and a weak display to the customizable 7" touchscreen awesomeness of Pioneer's DMH-1500NEX digital multimedia receiver. With an impressive range of music sources, hands-free calling, music streaming, and a host of sound-sculpting tools, this radio brings Pioneer's A-game to your dash. And then there's the next-level smartphone integration of Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, which seamlessly integrates the best of your smartphone backed by top-notch voice control. Hittin' the road has never sounded so good.
Your phone meets your radio
With your iPhone® or Android™ smartphone connected to the DMH-1500NEX via USB, you'll gain a variety of apps that are simple to switch between, whether you're using this radio's 7" touchscreen or voice control.
- Android Auto: If connect an Android device, Android Auto integrates the Android platform into your driving experience in a non-distracting way. You'll have voice control access to Google Maps, weather, music, your phone, text messages, plus easy access to many of your favorite apps. Get more info at https://www.android.com/auto.
- Apple CarPlay: CarPlay integrates your iPhone® into the driving experience, putting iPhone content at the driver's voice command with minimal distraction. That means easy access to your music library, your phone, messages, navigation, and many third-party streaming music apps, too. Learn more at https://www.apple.com/ios/carplay.
- WebLink™: WebLink gives you simple in-dash control over select apps. What's especially nice is that WebLink works with both Android and iPhone. And it works with Amazon Alexa, so you can ask questions and add items to your shopping list from the road.
- Phone swapping: If your family includes both iPhone and Android users, you simply plug in the phone you want to use without having to choose a particular input or adjust menu settings for control.
- Siri Eyes Free: With your compatible iPhone, you can take advantage of Siri Eyes Free functionality with a touch of the touchscreen, using your voice to place calls, select music, hear notifications, add reminders, or even compose and listen to text messages.
Built-in Spotify and Pandora control
Do you depend on Pandora® and Spotify for your music? Pioneer builds touchscreen control of both services into this radio. It's easy to get started — just connect your iPhone via USB or Bluetooth, or pair up your Android™ with Bluetooth® and you're all set, with most of the controls you're accustomed to using.
Get it like you like it
Organize the DMH-1500NEX according to your needs and tastes, with different backgrounds and key colors. Just set your home screen to display your favorite sources, and then switch between them with just a single touch, so you can keep your focus on the road.
Ready for satellite radio
SiriusXM satellite radio offers an unparalleled selection of music, news, sports, and entertainment programming that you can enjoy wherever your travels take you. The DMH-1500NEX is SiriusXM-ready®, so all you need is a subscription and a SiriusXM tuner to experience the awesomeness.
Thanks to Bluetooth, this Pioneer features hands-free calling with your compatible phone, plus the ability to wirelessly stream and control music from all the phones in your family. Use Siri Eyes Free voice control, with your compatible iPhone, to place calls, select music, hear notifications, add reminders — even compose and listen to text messages.
Watch video too
Add an optional rear-view camera to see what's behind you on this 7" touchscreen when you shift into reverse. And when you're parked, the receiver's Clear Resistive touchscreen plays video content in bright, clear detail. You can also keep your passengers entertained by sending video from the receiver to a rear-seat screen.
Tune to your heart's delight
The list of audio controls includes a 13-band graphic equalizer, time alignment, and automatic equalization (optional microphone required), along with built-in high- and low-pass crossovers with adjustable points and slopes. With playback capability of high-res FLAC files up to 192kHz/24 bit, you'll achieve a listening experience on the par with the at-home experience.
iDatalink Maestro lets you keep your factory extras
Pioneer offers compatibility you won't find in many other aftermarket radios, thanks to the iDatalink Maestro module (not included). In a wide selection of vehicles, this module lets you keep factory features that you'd otherwise lose when you install a new radio. Once you've identified your vehicle, you'll see the iDatalink module offered on the way to the Shopping Cart if it's compatible.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
iPod/smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- digital multimedia receiver with AM/FM tuner
- 7" LCD touchscreen
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
- customizable touchscreen interface
- multi-color illumination
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- optional wireless remote control
- Apple CarPlay compatible
- Android Auto compatible
- WebLink provides access to Amazon Alexa
- built-in iPhone control
- playback and control of music files on compatible Android devices
- Siri Hands Free compatible for use with iPhones
- Google Assistant compatible for use with Android phones
- Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- plays MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, and WAV music files
- plays lossless FLAC audio files up to 192kHz/24-bit
- 13-band graphic equalizer and time alignment
- high- and low-pass filters
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Auto-EQ equalizes for your car interior automatically (optional mic required)
- works with SiriusXM SXV300 tuner—supports Tune Mix, Traffic & Weather Now, and Sports Flash features
- inputs: rear USB port, rear-view camera input, two rear A/V inputs (3.5mm and RCA — RCA can be converted to a 2nd camera input)
- outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- built-in internal amp (14 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- CTA-2006 compliant
- compatible with iDatalink Maestro
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen
- warranty: 1 year