Active 2-channel line driver/output converter
When upgrading your audio system, a good clean signal is critical. The linkD is a versatile little box with a dual personality. First, it is an active, high output/ low impedance line output convertor (LOC). It was designed to work well with high power factory audio systems. It also functions as a high output voltage line driver, delivering over 10V RMS of output at less than 60ohms. If these numbers don't mean anything to you that's ok, they are really good.
It features auto turn-on via DC-offset or Audio Signal Detect. This allows the unit to turn on without the need of a remote wire, and even generates a +12V output to turn on the amplifier or other aftermarket devices in your system,. This makes it a great choice for upgrading an OEM audio system.
- Channel Line Driver or Line Output Converter (LOC)
- Auto-Turn On via DC-Offset or Audio Signal Detect
- OEM Load Sensing Capable
- Generated +12V Remote Output
- Low Output Impedance
- Professional Grade Panel Mount RCA’s
- Removable Power and Speaker Terminal Connectors
- Selectable Ground Isolation (Chassis, Isolated, 200 Ohms)
- Output Voltage (RCA) 10V RMS
- Output Impedance <60 Ohms
- THD+N <0.01%
- Signal to Noise (S/N) >95dBA