- 219.99 KGS
Frequently bought together:
XC1140 - MICRO SIZE 1 CHANNEL MARINE AMPLIFIER
- 350 Watts of Maximum Power Output
- 300 Watts × 1 Continuous @ 2-Ohms
- 210 Watts × 1 Continuous @ 4-Ohms
- Double Side Conformally Coated PC Board
- MOS-FET Power Supply
- Selectable Low Pass Crossover : 60Hz, 90Hz, 250Hz
- Selectable Bass Boos Control : 12dB at 45Hz
- Variable Gain Control
- Turn-On/Off Muting Circuitry (Soft Mute)
- Ground Loop Isolation Input Circuit
- Corrosion Resistant Nickel Plated RCA, Power, and Speaker Connections
- RCA and High Level Speaker Inputs
Circuit design achieves high quality soundClarion amplifiers feature uncompromising resistance to magnetic noise, thereby minimizing distortion, as well as high quality block terminals to offer low electrical and contact resistance. Easy subwoofer system configuration is possible with the embedded high pass and low pass filters. The result is high quality sound you can enjoy in a variety of systems.
Corrosion resistant RCA and block terminals on all XC series amplifiersBy utilizing corrosion resistant RCA and Connectors, XC series amplifiers offer improved durability and reliability in harsh environments. The XC series amplifiers are true marine amplifiers with efficient aluminum heatsinks and locking power terminals for the harsh marine conditions.
MOS-FET power ampThere’ s only one way for Clarion’ s main units to deliver unyielding power output and linearity: MOS-FET amplification, or Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor amplification. Smaller and more efficient than conventional power supplies, a MOS-FET amplification circuit delivers power with less distortion and zero On/Off switching noise. This means you can crank up the volume or set it to easy listening. Either way, your sound will be crystal clear.
2-Ohm stabilityUtilizing this design for peak performance and unwavering reliability, Clarion’s amplifiers can drive lower impedance loads for increased power.
CEA 2006 power ratings
350W × 1 RMS [2Ω @ ≤ 14.4V 1% THD+N]
210W × 1 RMS [4Ω @ ≤ 14.4V 1% THD+N]
S/N ≧ 70dB (ref: 1W into 4Ω)
1 yearView AllClose